You probably heard a TON of raving benefits of juicing already. But in case you haven’t, or (like in my case) if you just need a little magic kick in the butt (aka inspiration), here are my two cents:
- instant nutrition that requires almost no digestion (like a shot of vitamins and minerals into your blood stream);
- fast natural energy;
- mental clarity (get that brain fog outta your head now!);
- better skin: that “glow” you’re trying to get comes from a clean happy liver, not from $$ Channel creams;
- aids in protecting you from cancer and other disease.
I can keep this list going but let’s dive into action and get that dusty juicer blasting! Don’t just read and feel good about it.
1) Ingredients: this is the best part! – because you can really juice ANYTHING fresh and organic that can otherwise rot in your fridge. What I use most often to make my “Green Goddess Nectar”:
- green apple
Super easy! Green apple is a key, by the way. Because otherwise you will have a REALLY rough time drinking that green juice. Just trust me on that one.
2) Pick a juicer that is super easy to clean. It’s really important and usually is a key ultimate factor why we stop the juice flow.
3) Enjoy it, pour it in a nice glass and, most importantly, brag around! Because you will help others to jump on this wagon and improve their health and wellness.